Keys to Better Academic Achievement
There was a survey to investigate the realtionships between the academic achievement and the amount of income parents earn. According to the survey, it was revealed that the higher the income, the better the scholastic performance was. The result was quite reasonable because parents with higher income can afford to provide their children with various educational opportunities as well as materials.
Keys to better academic achievement are, according to parents whose children got better scores in the test, (1)reading picture books to chidren when they are very little, (2)taking children to museums or galleries, and (3)talking to children about current news stories.
These all seem to be possible to put into practice. I think I'll take my 11-month-old son to a museum during this summer vacation, first of all.
Keys to better academic achievement are, according to parents whose children got better scores in the test, (1)reading picture books to chidren when they are very little, (2)taking children to museums or galleries, and (3)talking to children about current news stories.
These all seem to be possible to put into practice. I think I'll take my 11-month-old son to a museum during this summer vacation, first of all.

<< Home